How We Can Help
Many individuals and families aren’t armed with a financial strategy because they don’t know where to start. They may also worry that a large firm can’t provide them with individual attention. At Core Financial, we strive to solve this problem by working closely with our clients and developing strategies that can grow with them over the years and withstand unexpected life events.
As members of an independent firm, we strive to serve as a team that clients can trust to provide objective advice and unbiased guidance. We can help answer questions clients may have, such as:
- Should I consider life insurance for my family?
- What Affordable Care Act health insurance options are available for my small business?
- Can I afford to send my child to college?
- How can I get the most out of my 401(k) and/or IRAs?
- When can I retire?
- What are the elements of a suitable retirement strategy?
- How can I create a steady stream of income that lasts through retirement?
By offering education and guidance, our aim is to help clients make wise decisions and pursue financial independence.